In the last post, I detailed a bit about my general writing workflow. I thought it would be useful to summarise the software that I’ve mentioned and give a brief description here, with links.
- Scrivener for Mac: basic and simple are the wrong words, but this allows you to focus on writing.
- Bookends for Mac: highly customisable and compatible referencing.
- Papers for Mac: organises my papers life.
- Mellel: writer with many writing features.
- Nisus Writer Pro: writer with many writing features.
And my general workflow: Scrivener + Bookends → Mellel + Bookends → Nisus Writer Pro.
Also, because I thought it would be fun (I am rather odd), I made this post and the last into a pdf, which you can find here: Where have I been.pdf.